Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
So this is an Idiot Manual......well that makes sense....cause all of them are idiots in love....

Dex-chan lover
Well, their friends still can't get over their failed love after 4 years. That's kinda stupid but ok, I guess there is some people like them irl (me).

Good manga, thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I dropped this a long time ago and have no plan to read it from the start. Was it ever explained why they both died in the beginning?

Wow, considering the axe cutting things short, what was overloading the universe actually makes sense, colour me surprised.

@LayZzz Yes.

Dex-chan lover
@LayZzz yeah, I'll put in spoilers just in case you decide to read on your own
the girl MiKo had an unknown illness that will cause her to die within a year. She got together with Mutsuki to experience love before her death. After she told him the truth, he killed himself in order to prove his love for her, and she did the same in order to stop suffering anymore
There is more, and this is a huge spoiler about the ending:
it turned out in the end that their destiny was set up by the god of destruction (hence the unknown illness) because she needed them as avatars in order to confess to the god of creation

Dex-chan lover
I, uhm, I like this.
Weird twist, makes scene, but weird.
Good read.

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 Author did not go super deep about the resurrected. It just in one panel, when they out of the body. They just make a comment "So the recover is success ?" that it.
it like the Ultraman, when they combine with the injury guy to save his life, the body get healing in the progress. In the end, they can just separates just fine, i guess
@LayZzz here is the spoil
she have illness, then "I am a girl after all, i want to fall in love" . She try to go out with the guy she know love her. And then this and that, she talk to him everything. And then
https://mangadex.org/data/43d916f81676ea97286eff20f28b17bb/w13.png
[/spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
We shalla wlays remeber this manga as the most elaborate plan to confess your love to your crush.
and oh hanae
even way out in spacethey still amke fun of you

Users who are viewing this thread