Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Epilogue

Aggregator gang
@Arumir In Japanese mythology, the god of creation, Izanagi, was male; while the goddess of destruction(though she was also a goddess of creation, too..or at least she started out as one before her death and residing in Yomi), Izanami, was female...so...

I'm kinda wanting to put this off but the ending made me more interested and disappointed about it

Wow! I must say that it is the most original and interesting manga that I have seen in a long, long time, to see how everything starts from a typical love, with a background of cosmic and heavenly dimensions, all seasoned with an excellent sense of humor.

Seeing that it was all because of Shiva (destruction), it reminded me of an idea from a story from a manga that I imagined a long time ago, it was all so ridiculous that it was too good, very funny until the end, seeing Shiva being so right With Atum it was very nice, her love was so great that she had to create (ironically) a civilization that taught her what she feels like.
So good it makes you wonder about the same human emotions and I really felt a psychological touch in the plot, despite being a comedy shounen

I didn't really expect such good manga, and F for the friends who keep fighting for their kokoro, I'm glad that Mutsuki and Miko are still together as a caramel couple. And we see that the dense, but direct God of creation continues with the right Goddess of Destruction.
Thanks for the job.

Dex-chan lover
Who needs love when you can have simps, truly a galaxy level of thinking

Users who are viewing this thread