Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~

ironic the one being in charge of destruction ends up creating a smart species(with guidance) while the one who is in charge of creation ends up being the more robotic since so far he only create planets and such

Fed-Kun's army
Very good, it didn't "over stay its welcome" this is how it should be instead of and more girls just to last longer and then not knowing how to end it. This is how you do it short and sweet

Contributor
Average ending but is always a good thing to have one. 5/10

Aggregator gang
It started off good but then you quickly lose interest.

The ending confuses me. How did they resurrect? And correct me if I’m wrong but is Yasu a hentai artist?

Group Leader
@lunarrider No. Like we wrote in the header note on the page where Hanae names it Dioti Manual, Dioti comes from "Diotima", a Greek philosopher.

thanks roankun.
the way they put n use the alphabet makes it sound like idiot.lol

In which a worried kuudere dopeslaps his waifu with the realisation that they've been married before marriage was even a thing.

Supporter
Man, is "axed" the only comment mangadex reader can write? Yes, the ending is a bit rushed, but we get an epilogue and I'm not sure the series would hold for a whole additional volume. The way it is now, it is funny (if you don't think too much about what the background of this manga would mean for mankind).

@UnknownSaint111

Ending Spoiler warning
The resurrection happened in the first chapter, but that was just someone else (the gods) salvaging the wreckage of the fated dual suicide. Both bodies were dead and loosing all functions. That takes time however and the gods inhabited both before they were completely shut down, so to speak. In the course of the story, both gods repair their vessel slowly and at the end, both bodies were so far restored, that they could continue living even without the gods holding those bodies together by inhabiting them. Since the god of destruction reached her goal of getting together with the god of creation, the latter one could convince her to stop destroying earth and humanity. Since her goal was reached, the fate agents were no longer needed and thereby lost their power.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was a total trainwreck but the last 2 chapters redeemed it for me.

Very good, just wish they would make this atleast 30 chapters, 23 chapters is pretty short.

Users who are viewing this thread