Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~

The last chapter was satisfying as hecc. As shiracon would say, fuck it all lol

I'm......really disoriented and confused. If they doubled the amount of chapters and went slowly I think it would've been better, it's not that there are too many bombs being dropped but rather the pace is far too quick to instill any emotional investment.

Double-page supporter
if i had to describe this manga. This is a bit of a strange analogy but stick with me.

imagine a one-way highway. It's the romance highway, and mangas are the cars and trucks or whatever. Romance highway is ONE WAY. picture this manga coming off of cute setup / prologue land to merge onto romance highway to get a happy ending. then imagine this manga taking a hard turn into incoming traffic, and then its like crossy road but you have to dodge the incoming cars, it takes a pitstop at incredibly dark, and soon you assume it's heading towards SoL city, but before it reaches there, it takes a freaking Uturn back to romance. if you understood that u have a big brain

Dex-chan lover
This was axed just saying that’s probably why the ending was so rushed. This was made to be a 50 to 100 chapter manga

Not bad. The plot is confusing at first but eventually it all starts to add up. Ending was definitely rushed but hey I’ve seen worse. 7/10 from me.

Users who are viewing this thread