Disastrous Necromancer - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
look at his mf, she's getting carried to high heavens lmao shameless bitch. she's basically just an accessory to the story. i'd rather see the divine summoner stalk our mc than her that is now basically a leech

at least throw a dagger or knife or something, just do something and stop watching like a bystander.

blud just proceeded to explain without asking if he knows and just assumed it lmao
that's lowkey looking down on their savior

finally she moved her ass goddamn

RIP to our unnamed assassin, you'll be forgotten for you are unintroduced :nyoron:

i want the head! i want the thighs!
same guys, i kinda want some head from her and her thighs to chokehold me lol

Dex-chan lover
now just use corpse explosion on the unnamed assassin (as soon as you seen he was dead and in that group of demons) and be done with it >.<

Dex-chan lover
look at his mf, she's getting carried to high heavens lmao shameless bitch. she's basically just an accessory to the story. i'd rather see the divine summoner stalk our mc than her that is now basically a leech

at least throw a dagger or knife or something, just do something and stop watching like a bystander.

blud just proceeded to explain without asking if he knows and just assumed it lmao
that's lowkey looking down on their savior

finally she moved her ass goddamn

RIP to our unnamed assassin, you'll be forgotten for you are unintroduced :nyoron:

same guys, i kinda want some head from her and her thighs to chokehold me lol
at this point i think MC likes her and that's why he is carrying her, like he is giving away half his exp half his loot and half his merit for no reason, clearly simping hard.

Dex-chan lover
at this point i think MC likes her and that's why he is carrying her, like he is giving away half his exp half his loot and half his merit for no reason, clearly simping hard.
i think at first he only drag her around for extra dungeon cd reduction but then she kinda prove herself useful to some degree early on although now she's just chillin' like a mf villain lmao
also this is just a personal opinion but he's probably dragging her around for extra protection's sake considering she's the grand daughter of the principal(?) or some kind of bigwig

Users who are viewing this thread