Diseases

Group Leader
You get a rare or rather i call it a new one. And you should pick the name, what would it be ? If you can, describe the diseases.

Group Leader
college student syndrome:
can only eat instant ramen and sleep in, shows up to the finals after pulling an all-nighter studying

wait why does this describe me perfectly

Dex-chan lover
Nurgle's Rot:

"Nurgle's Rot is the most foul of the countless contagions which afflict mortal beings. It is Nurgle's gift to the mortal universe. It is completely incurable, highly infectious, has a very slow course that turns the infected into bloated, rotting, corpses, and worst of all it corrupts the souls of the infected into new Plaguebearers.

It is as much a spiritual plague as a physical one, as the souls of those infected are slowly leeched into Nurgle's realm, where they appear as warty seed pods growing from cracked branches of gloomy willows. Each pod swells and ripens as the plague destroys its host in the real world and the nascent Plaguebearer feeds upon the victim's dying energies. When fully mature, the podule drops and the newly created Plaguebearer tears himself free. An individual can also be corrupted into a Plaguebearer, their mortal body twisted and mutated just as much as their soul. A mortal who resists for a significant period produces an equally long incubation period resulting in a larger, tougher and more disgusting Daemonic Herald of Nurgle. Many sufferers undertake death quests in order to be killed and avoid this fate.

The disease has varied physical symptoms that are almost unique to each infected individual. Examples of these symptoms are the appearance of leeched eating the individual's eyeballs, swelling pustules full of maggots, necrosis of internal organs, and the sudden appearance of painful lesions on the skin"

-Warhammer Lexicanum

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/DDtt5WkFRV6M6drFDURvr_C5Ry8_NtYLG5RXynzkbiCp-NopLk4W_PtdcFYmbm1Q1_7dm4Qjcj3nYWV8noGk0vPWGLICGCsR
6436eeda6a0b470e2896710b3b3abfc9.png

i5hivt5nc3l41.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Internet dog syndrome

Where a person becomes extremely rude online due to feeling of anonymity. Cause nobody knows you're a dog online. NOBODY

Cannabidiol Oil (CBD) is obtained from the cannabis plant. It has many therapeutic benefits and can be used to relieve symptoms of conditions such as anxiety, epilepsy, and cancer validcbdoil

Dex-chan lover
OOVD

Obsessed Over Vulpes Vulpes Disorder

Symptoms:

- Tends to watch a lot of Fox videos on youtube

- Has a picture of a Fox as Computer wallpaper.

- Has an intense urge to hug one so tightly they break.

Treatment:

- Medication

- Therapy

- Negative reinforcement through Flogging

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I played melee fox once against my friend and won with basic competitive knowledge like wavedashing, shine jump-cancelling and run up smash.

Users who are viewing this thread