Disney Twisted Wonderland Comic Anthology

Dex-chan lover
S-B7kizh_UQ2L3ivr7UleEh_l-Bssmj_ecDQN9ZLfl8.jpg

OMG Hagi.D is part of this anthology <3 Also thanks for the translations!

Contributor
@Lohengrin:

So it would seem. I've copied over the series description from MangaUpdates, which elucidates the matter ever so slightly.

Incidentally, author and artist listing here seems to be probably somewhat wrong, given that the person called out as the character designer is listed as the author for everything, yet also never listed as an artist... XD

quick reminder that you can watch the story segments on youtube, and lose absolutely nothing. the gameplay itself is pretty tedious, but the plot + boys are fun and cute.
here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQT-tm9DfDw&list=PLagN_G2VW8b9wAZs8c5ItREjuvGo3o8dM
also taggin u @Lohengrin

@gum_rummy i'm pretty sure the anthology is official, yeah ^_^

@Lohengrin you should download it thro qooapp, I used it as well for this game and others as well that are not available in my country

I thought this was a disney otome game at first but it's just a visual novel (you can't romance them rip, I refuse to believe this) with great graphics, art and voice actors, def worth playing

Ahhh i can't beleive there is an anthology for this amazing game , i love reading the story in YouTube so this manga is more than welcomed 😍

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing this was just supposed to be a companion to the game, but with some of other routes out in manga format, I wish those had gotten as far as this one. I think they have only fully translated one of the arcs in the manga and just skipped one

Users who are viewing this thread