Disrespectful Bitch

Dex-chan lover
Why the rating is so low? I think this one is rather good.

Dex-chan lover
Welp ... I read the entire thing in one sitting. Can't believe that I made it to the end. Whooo boy ... where do I start.

I won't start. I will just leave this here for anybody thinking about reading this. This whole thing is dark. Even the ending is super dark. I cringed every single chapter ... but I kept reading. The fucked up ending suited the fucked up beginning. All the levels of fucked up in almost every chapter almost made me stop reading. You kept wishing for the female MC to have a better life and when she finds it near the end he rips that away too. It was too much to have her find some kind of happiness in that fucked up world. I guess that was the authors intention.

All that's left is to make note of the authors name ... I will never read anything from him again. Well never is a harsh word so I'll just say that anything from this author will be avoided by me if possible.

The ending is so sad... every beginning of a chapter hurts me more and more because it shows what kind of life she could've had, but didn't. Like I wanted to cry because she had so much taken away from her :(

Dex-chan lover
Well...life suck! Mine too, nonetheless I definitely don't enjoy reading about even more misery, it does not make me feel better about myself, on the contrary! That's why we have fantasy worlds, to escape the kind of shit this manhwa depicts! :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread