Distant Sky - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Epilogue

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING UNTIL THE VERY END, I REALLY ENJOYED THIS <3 YOUR HARD WORK IS APPRECIATED

Okay first thanks for translating this but I got confused.. Was my internet missed to load certain pages or indeed the explanation where they found the man who they called uncle that said will explain to them the cause of the disaster is really can not be understood? I mean that man only speak about quantum world where no relativity there then he cough and I saw no other explanation again that is making clear about what is the cause of this disaster? Only later the man with mask told us about super Nova etc but isn't that strange?
In one page it's said super nova happened and as the impact all living creatures on earth will be die but then it's said disaster happened after a crazy sect launched nuclear bombs every where?
Would anyone please explain to me what's actually the cause of disaster in this manga?

Thx to the authors making this amazing comic and the person translating this, ylab's comics are amazing

Fed-Kun's army
WTF that epilogue!!! Thank you so much for translating this series to the end, it's a pity that season 4 and 5 aren't available on Webtoon so I'm extremely thankful I finally got to see the end of this series!

OMG. First of all I would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the translator who kept translating this entire comic 😭💕. And I would say CONGRATULATIONS for the author, edittor, publisher and many staffs related to this comic. This is really one of the best comic I ever read. The story and art is so epic! But I'm quite disappointed for not getting Haneul and Haeyool momments 😭😭 I've been sailing through the ocean with this ship but it left me in the unknown land. 😭😭 At least I got to see their baby ugh 😭. THANKS MANGADEX!

Thank you for translating this amazing webtoon🥺💕 so Heeyool was always with Haneul (in the spaceship) He Was Never Alone. I wish there were more episodes, showing how they can stop the disaster from happening (stopping that relegion and that disaster department plans), and show how their lives turns out to be after stopping the disaster with showing the people who sacrificed their lives, live happily again🥺
But nonetheless, it's a happy ending💗
LOOK AT THE DISTANT SKY

Thank you so much for translating this webtoon. I really enjoyed reading it and love the happy ending!

Wow i didn't read the whole chapter. I stop reading at the last eps on webtoon years ago. This year 2020, brought me here.. didn't know it's already end. There is really no end to the catastrophe.

Group Leader
Thank you Thank you and thank you. Before I had only read the first 3 seasons, but know I've read all of it and I love It. Thank you for translating it!

Dex-chan lover
Everything is solved with love it seems.
Anyways I cried

Inb4 it all repeats itself cause firstly we dont know how far back in time they went, secondly the earth is gonna be destroyed no matter what so the only solution would be to make that reagent and evacuate earth, idk how that will happen maybe the shuttle has research data in it? Also they would want to meet their parents and friends etc but wat about their selves that are originally in this timeline? What would you do is one day another son comes up to you and say hi im from the future. I think the biggest question mark with this story is tbh in these last 10 chapters when somehow fmc mother is somehow a main part of the story. She could build a extra compartment in the humanity saving shuttle and sneak her daghter in without any1 knowing?

Saying all that, this story was a good read. 🙃

Finally a good ending!

@HaracasAye I'm thinking in my head canon that they arrived back in the past around 2 - 3 months (the earliest I could think of) before the disaster. That's plenty enough time to gather the allies (Jung-woo) and immediately destroy the damn doomer cultists. Have all the nations of the world unite into a singular government with public funding and knowledge all going in it, It would most likely take enough time to prevent it from happening as all the geniuses all over the world would gather and with unlimited funding and drive to save humanity from extinction, I honestly think it would only reach a few weeks before a plan to successfully prevent it and secure mankind is finalized.

Since they've built a freaking space station (assuming that it was only China who's doing all of it) and even managed to reach and construct on the surface of Mars. So its either going to be them correcting the ozone layer, send back Jupiter to its natural course and readjust earth and also prevent the moon from shattering-- OR build literal colony ships and move the entirety of mankind to another hospitable earth-like planet.

Dammit if they only kissed or at the very least hugged each other at the last panel and provided what they are about to do.. But anyways, thank you so much to the translator or translators for translating pretty much 2 seasons of this! And of course not to mention, the author and artist! thank you so much for creating a very unique manhwa. Honestly, I was about to drop this midway due to it being confusing (especially on season 4) and some other nitpickings but thank fully I didn't!

Users who are viewing this thread