Distant Sky

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so there's a continuation that isn't on webtoon! I thought it was unnecessary if it already was available on there.

Group Leader
Whoaaa, The (official) story continues. That explains why it felt like season 3 wasn’t the end.

That. Was. INTENSE! What a great story, thoroughly enjoyed the ending courtesy of the epilogue. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad it's finally over, 100% for the characters sake. Great read and one of the very few webtoons/manga I'd read again.

If you've read upto season 3 on Webtoons this is the continuation of it all! Still as intense and emotional as the first 3 seasons and it's great to see this series finally wrapped up!

This was a great read! Would recommend if you’re planning not to catch your breathe lol. The first 3 seasons are in webtoon.

It's long and i often found myself questioning what was going on (witch never went unanswered) or in admiration of the scope of the world.

Wow.
The first three seasons are a masterpiece. The next 2 are still good, but them trying to tie this in to the super string universe (by making the series less realistic) feels kinda forced at times. Despite all that, it's still the best post-apocalyptic horror/thriller webtoon out there. The chemistry between Haneul and Heyool is just too good.

Users who are viewing this thread