Divine Emperor - Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, if you want it to be fair for an eye for an eye..... You should have crippled him, you just took his life.
Well it's good for mc ad he don't have to kill one more trash.

He silenced him?! ...Well probably not, considering how stupid this black-haired dude acts. Hope mc will murder him, 'cause this guy is dangerous to society.

Thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
Where the hell is this manhua's novel? I can't find it anywhere online and I hate waiting for updates when a novel should be much further along.

Dex-chan lover
A eye for a eye makes the whole world go blind.
Even more if his gouged out as response to a poke.
Murong was a piece of shit that wanted to frame the MC by killing a proxy, but in the end he didn't kill anyone, half torturing and expelling him should have been enough.

I need more Jing Jing. I need more waifu.

In all seriousness, I'm glad this is satisfying to read.

@VooXoo
In cases like this, imagine what it would be like if the falsely accused party had to suffer the consequences.
Similar to false rape claims IRL. It's not fine with a little punishment. The false accusers should suffer the full penalty of the charges and then some.
In the case of this manga, justice was served.

Dex-chan lover
And I would be with that normally, but another "villain" did the killing, why did that guy kill someone that could not act anymore and wasn't exactly close?

@VooXoo Hmm if mc didn't save that dude life, he would be dead now
So the black hair dude exact revenge on his brother would be murderer sound fair to me.
Sure his bro still alive, but are you saying he should be dead first for the guy to rightfully kill him?
That sound absurd

Dex-chan lover
It's chinese story so I expected him to die, everywhere there had reason to kill him for his act, I can understand that guy killing him in a rage after understanding his plan to frame MC and make the clan go against him more than ever.
I just felt that his fast execution was weird, he deserved that and more but it just didn't got me right.

Users who are viewing this thread