Divine Emperor - Ch. 78

Fed-Kun's army
Glad the resealing wasn't a plot hole
Too bad I can't understand what's happening right now

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, Assassin Creed reference by jumping to hay of stack for smooth infiltration

It's been said once, and I'll say it again.

Assassin's Creed. Leap of Faith.

La di da da ~

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else hear a en eagle cry for some reason when he lept into the hay wagon? Also....still not happy with them killing an innocent woman just because she was the king's concubine. Then the MC acting bothered with them attacking innocent people when they had already done the same...

@Kami_Nana But but but... Barbarian women are soldiers. So no barbarians are innocent. See how they justify it. I'm sure they would slaughter the whole city at the drop of a hat, if they had the ability. But Mc will probably have a change now that he is in with this family.

And these people must be so fucking stupid to tattoo their battle plans on a person. Why? Mc even believes that there is a backup. And how did the cultivators even find out? A secret tattoo would not be disclosed to any normal barbarian. And why would it be on a high value target? The KING'S concubine. People would rape her just to say "I raped the enemy King's woman." And how does killing the concubine ruin the plan?

So many questions. And what's Assassin's Creed?

Fed-Kun's army
@dunavin lol So true. However, now that we've actually got to see a bit of the Barbarian culture, we can see that the women are normal people(at least where the little sis is concerned). Hell, they even mention that there are normal civilians among the Barbarians. Hopefully, as you said, the MC takes note of this and sees that not all Barbarians are soldiers ripe for the slaughter now that he has experienced their society first-hand. (though, this isn't odd...even in real life, we all demonize or vilify our enemies)

Yeah, it is pretty stupid. I suppose they(the Barbarians) figured they'd keep her protected at all times as she's so important...oops. >.< lol (Come to think of it...did they even take her body after they killed her? What's the use of killing her if you don't even claim her body to have access to the tattoo...or did they skin her back..? Now who's the barbarian... :/ lol) Well, as has been said constantly...they're known for their brawn, not their brains.

Users who are viewing this thread