Divine Realm Online - Ch. 37 - Leap

Group Leader
Thank you all so much for enjoying the last chapters of Divine Realm Online.

I hope you've all enjoyed it and can't wait to create more stuff.

If you have any requests, you can always leave them here on the website https://raionkabusu-scans.webflow.io.

Group Leader
@Orihalco I have the exact same feeling. I'm sad to see that they stopped this series so all of a sudden. Here's what I think that happened:

His brother had been taken over by the game master and tried to separate his consciousness from his body.
Either A) he succeeded in separating the two and what you saw at the end was his consciousness being stored in the, so called, cloud database to save it for future transport.
Or B) He completed the objective of the game and it is now finished.

@Zanaiel That could be one of the explanations of what happened.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

are you kidding me? whats the point of the first chapter then. this is the most bullshit axed ending ive ever seen.

Group Leader
@FrostBlood This wasn't canceled but they sure made it look like that.

@lucianone I was really disappointed when I saw the ending. Was almost scared to release it because I couldn't believe that it would end like this.

When I saw the end' tag in chap, i'm expecting like maybe he saved his brother then when I saw the ending, just like you, i'm confused. What the fuck is that?! XD there's no clue on that event.

Double-page supporter
Are you fucking kidding me? What sort of half arsed bullshit is this? ZERO questions have been answered, nothing much has really occurred that hasn't been mentioned in the first 10-15 chapters, but the author thinks that he can make a clever ending by referring to a popular anime and an unclear end to make it seem non hackneyed. WHAT A FUCKING SELL OUT!! I was only interested since I thought the MC could progress and become stronger as he upgraded his abilities, became more creative with his skills and had more game sense.
What a terrible investment of time.

Users who are viewing this thread