Divine Realm Online

Thanks for the scans and translations! I read the first 30 elsewhere but it stopped. Nice to see it updated here now :)

hmm, wtf is this ending? was it supposed to mean something in particular or did it end short despite it being "completed" and not "canceled"?

Group Leader
@wadere it certainly is a strange ending. Although it might look "canceled" they haven't said anything about that. They said that it was finished but I'm thinking they kind of rushed it.

@Reacien maybe we both miss the point and there some profound meaning to this ending but i certainly don't get it and it seem like parts of the story got trashed since it ended like that (his brother losing his body, the player that became a god, god itself, bring error, other teammates we saw at the start, etc...). i hope other series won't end like this, thanks for translating it though

Double-page supporter
At first, it feel like you are in for a ride. Its kind of boring at first, but you can see the thrilling part that you know you will enjoy. However, the ride crumbles apart, the track ahead has been cut short and the carriage falls from a great height. As you fall, time seems like it slows down for you. As you look down, there lies a minefield, filled with vats of acid that eats concrete and spikes so large and menacing that even apex predators would keep clear from. You begin to wonder: "WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS SHIT?!?!?!". That is my take on the amount of disappointment this has given me. Thank you for staying invested till this point reading my post, thank the kind scanlators who made this hot garbage, and thank you author for giving me another reason to hate China, the origin of this fuckery (the 1st being for the corona virus).

It would have been better if they just stopped releasing new chapters instead of 'ending' it.

Users who are viewing this thread