Divine Spirit Martial Emperor

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't look like a tragedy, is that tag real? Is the author going to throw shit in the readers faces or not?

Dex-chan lover
Dang, this series is SUPER new, it's only at 3ch's on raws. wow.

Guys, it's a nice one, also if you want to read the novel, you can read with mtl easily. So dont hesitate, just start..

Yo the french translation of the description makes more sense in English than the actual English part of the description. lmao

Now I wish I paid more attention when I was learning French

Edit: I just started reading and this reminds me of PBS (peerless battle spirit)

Dex-chan lover
another generic wuxia clone on fast forward. i still read all of it though lol

Dex-chan lover
Google-chan, work your magic!
"Young Lin Yan had awakened a very weak martial spirit and was ridiculed by everyone, but he didn't know that his martial spirit was actually called the coffin of life and death. He traveled between heaven and earth and also had as a teacher a very beautiful maiden, Gong Qianxue who possessed unlimited abilities. He then gained the position of Divine Emperor Wu."

First impression: cute art style, MC neither pushover nor simp, and supportive parents that will most certainly be killed before chapter 100, if they aren't already dead

Second impression: clastic trash-tier wuxia... but if you are here you are already a fellow racoon
Unlike others the plot is semi-believable and it feels way more natural then most

TL;DR give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread