Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Love (Part 2)

Aggregator gang
One ship is setting sail, the other is destroyed and sinks before it leaves port.
Seriously, the way Yukari shuts Yamada down made me simultaneously laugh out loud and cringe in at the same time.
Don't know if Yamada will either get over it, get another love interest, get together with Yukari eventually, or if he pulls a Yamcha and end up forever alone. We'll just have to wait and see.
Oh, kudos for getting the main couple together early on and not drag out the "Will they? Wont they?" aspect of the story.

THE WARSHIP HAS BEEN LAUNCHED, SHIKIKAN

MAY THE AUTHOR GUIDE IT SAFELY

Aggregator gang
@Guspaz it really would, but my god some amazing stuff happens later on in this - amazing enough I'm grateful it didn't end here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness I waited for part 2 to come out before I read part 1 or it would of drove me crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
UdxFHgm.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ladies, do you want to be clear to a dude confessing?
Just show them a photo of your boyfriend with a flower costume just to show how close you are.
Done. The dude.exe will stop working after that and you will be able to leave without a problem.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so good. I don't understand why people and mangaka anyways feel like the culmination of romance is the requited confession, stuff happens after people start dating you know. This manga is great cause this is just the beginning.

Also cause Yukari btfo of that dude

Contributor
Good stuff. Satisfying. Glad we got here so fast. Let's get to the couple antics promised in the one-shot.

Dex-chan lover
Yes,Yes....YESSSSSS!!!!! Shinichi and Mako are a COUPLEEEEEEEEEE!!!! and the only thing was the heartbreak of Yamada............WOOOOOO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread