Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Summer Demon

Nooooooooooo , Honda is too dumb to notice this vixen tricking him :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Dex-chan lover
I miss the rounder faces from the early chapters and from what I've seen the art only continues to change.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the raws I'm a bit worried that it is ending because the pace kicked up to 11
After taking over ten chapters for them to start dating it went first kiss, legit date, sex in the span of like 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the raws I'm a bit worried that it is ending because the pace kicked up to 11
After taking over ten chapters for them to start dating it went first kiss, legit date, sex in the span of like 5 chapters.

@swimminginsand
mangaupdates says it has three volumes in it's country of origin and that it is currently ongoing. So we should be good.
I think it is entirely in character for the both of them to go mock speed in there relationship

I love that the romantic delays come from their own interpreting of their growing feelings, not shitty miscommunications, so once they're on the same page they just DO IT.

Aggregator gang
Lol, you're cute and all, but Imma still diss you on about how Honda's never gonna like you
basically flat
and I might be mistaken but you don't look that strong
and, your hairs fine, I think

Dex-chan lover
So the only dude with a brain in that family is the dad, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread