Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2 - A New Semester (Revised)

Dex-chan lover
The art has noticably improved. And we even gotten a bit more content of the best (screaming) couple out there!

Contributor
Reminds me of this Castlevania duo:

DmSAW-DXsAAwSRM.jpg

Dex-chan lover
These revisions dont radiate same chaotic energy as the originals and also lack the best reaction Faces.
Im happy this is back but this is some lowkey monkey paw shit.

Somehow I feel like these revised versions have more fanservice and violence, and I'm not really a fan of how it is done. All and all, they are still chaotic, but now somehow wrong way chaotic.

I now have a slight concern of which way author will start taking this masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
I THINK THE ONLY APPROPRIATE METHOD TO COMMENT ON THIS MANGA IS TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS

Group Leader
@snorkofob The 4koma format isn't a new thing with this manga. If you check the old chapters you'll see it's always been there. It seems to be a bit more prominent now though.

I think the 4-Koma format is really holding these revisions back...BUT I GUESS THAT’S WHY IT’S REVISED

Dex-chan lover
the original chapter of this is literally not that much different, besides for mako being cuter when mentioning the toy ring and the one line about shinichi wanting to fuck her. I think ppl are looking waaaay too deep into this

Double-page supporter
AH YES SOMETHING TO READ ON A QUIET AFTERNOON! I HAD A NICE CHUCKLE.

Dex-chan lover
The one bad thing in this 4koma format (I notice it in previous redraw chapter too, and this one proves me right) is that all this yelling (lot of yelling, I must say, in this manga with this characters) taking most of the space in frames, so the art really lost, in my opinion. With big frames and big artworks on the page it was balanced. Now - it's kinda I'm struggling to look at the pages closely to see, what's on the picture behind all this yelling (I repeat, a lot of yelling).
I mean, story and characters doesnt go anywhere, they good as always, but this whole 4koma format is bad for this kinda story style, I think, characters doesnt shine so well like before, bcs dialogues are to much in front, when they shouldn't be, bcs art is on the first place in manga, dialogues and sfx - is on the second, not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread