Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - First Time

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Her friend be like

https://i.imgur.com/P1QYppj.gif

After re-reading the comments... I actually feel sad. Seriously, look at how happy and excited we are that they had sex. It's not even some perverted excitement, it's just the simple fact they ACTUALLY did the nasty with no bullshit, no dumb drama that happens in Jousei, shoujo's, etc. Just two lovable (although loud) idiots that love each other naturally progress to the point all couple's do without anything unnecessary in between.

I'm laughing on the outside since it's so damn funny, but on the inside, it's pretty sad we need to have dragon balls to get some actual progression for our characters nowadays.

hook line and sinker. this was so great and funny. Glad they got to do what they wanted!

re: UnieCetterie "YEEEESSS, So this is where all the missing guts from all the other MC went!"

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading it.

Dex-chan lover
I literally lost it while reading this chapter. Like, rolling on my bed, dropped my phone, laughing hysterically, lost it

I haven't stopped laughing this entire series. The fukin' madlads actually went and did the deed and that's better than 95% of MCs except those from hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread