Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Here on Out

Double-page supporter
These two are gonna solve the Japanese population crisis on their own

I can't believe this, it's the best romance manga I have seen. This confession is prob unbeatable, and all this in 36 chapters !!?? That's insane.

@student4444 which manga is that about the perfect gal ?

Dex-chan lover
This chapters Title - i so used to that kind of naming that was sure it is last chapter and it was axed, lmao (talking about cliche - this is so cliche title)

Dex-chan lover
this is really so wholesome bro. thanks for tl and all other things

Dex-chan lover
Yo, this is going to be the loudest wedding ever. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love how tolerant the teacher was 🤣👌

Fed-Kun's army
@1000Minus7 its this manga
https://mangadex.org/title/35767/the-story-between-a-dumb-prefect-and-a-high-school-girl-with-an-inappropriate-skirt-length

Dex-chan lover
The fact that I'll never get to experience this in real life is killing my soul, but this manga is so fucking good.

@SunsetSeeker Apparently not, :) I have read that one too. Not a fan of teacher-student romance and it has the lame
love-triangle
trope, but I guess it's a happy ending? (except for the "
rejected
" girl)

@student4444 Oh yeah, I'm reading that one as well, although their romance is just starting, they confess a couple of chapters ago. I'm expecting some good romance too in the future.

Aggregator gang
Bruh I love how quickly their relationship progressed. In 36 chapters, we get a wholesome marriage proposal. In Komi san or Rental Girlfriend, they are both 270+ chapters and don’t even have an official confession. Then again, at this pace, the series may be coming to a close soon, so there’s that rub.

Users who are viewing this thread