Do You Like the Otaku School Nurse? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu This is what I've garnered from both 30 seconds of research (I'm so in-depth, boooi) as well as inferring from contextual/linguistic/cultural clues

My assumption: ___pilled is a way of (more or less) saying that you're "woke" to whatever ___ is, in reference to the Red/Blue pill from the Matrix. In this case, "gachapilled" means you're aware of the true nature of gacha, and have, essentially, transcended beyond any state of mind where gacha systems could have a significant influence on you

"Based" is kind of the new "YOLO", but in more of a continuous-state-of-mind situation rather than an instinctual in-the-moment thing. Basically, you don't care what others think because you have enough self confidence and/or sense of self-worth to just "do you", as they say.

That's my 2¢ on the topic, anyhow

Aggregator gang
Thank you! I appreciate it.

(Now I can plausibly misuse the terms in the most embarrassing possible fashion everywhere.)

Group Leader
I feel this chapter so friggin hard. Truly, the power of catalysts is not to be underestimated.

Dex-chan lover
was that her first roll she got it on, or had she done 1 before he shows himself?

can it really, really, really work if you group-pray at a shrine??????????????

Dex-chan lover
@pmntamp it's a relationship specialized shrine, and they appear to be a couple... I guess it works in this case.

Double-page supporter
This is too relatable it hurts

I mean the part where she went all the way to some place to do gacha, not the lucky pull

5 stars with a 1.5% chance...???

d1.png

Fuck Gacha, Lootboxes and all this other bullshit. It is just not worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zonko
a common trick devs use with gacha rolls is they have a "premium" roll with the lowest tier stuff removed and the odds of higher tier drops significantly increased...for a notably higher price per draw, so if she's rolling that, then 1.25% for a 5 star rare isn't actually that odd

1.25% for a 5-star ain't bad, if 1.25% is the specific character. Imagine getting baited with that tagline.

Dex-chan lover
This series is cute and all but the reality of predatory gacha mechanics is fucking disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
All this does is remind me how I spent over $100 for summer BB and still failed ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread