Doctor Elise - Ch. 107

They’re so cute. I hope their trip won’t be disturbed. Thank you guys from much for the chapter!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
I knew something like this would happen. But I Thought they would be eloping or something, but, well, this is good enough.
Wanna make sure of one thing though... This is an isekai, right? An isekai that has France and its desserts?
Maybe isekai logic doesn't apply to food, just the Medical field, huh?

Well, it was unexpected though cool twist. Just hope she wouldn't treat these villagers during "vacation"

Dex-chan lover
Damn boy needed to kidnap her to get a date huh??
Many thanks

Is anyone having the problem where some of the panels are all grey? If so help!!!

Is Linden trinn'a make me die of happiness??????? Stop it LINDENNNNNNNNN😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Sweetish Maybe its the diabetes clouding your vision hahaha.

No sorry. My panels are colorful. Anyone that could help may need more information though.

Information such as..

Is it just this chapter of Doctor Elise? Did greyness affect other chapters, or even images in different format / not from mangadex. (maybe its a png/jpg problem. Maybe its mangadex specifically, or maybe your computer exploded. Helps pinpoint the problem. E.G I had a "bleeding screen" once. Its like "data blood" flowing "up" my monitor before it refreshes and continue "bleeding". Grey images sound tame in comparison so its probably possible.)

Is it still grey? (maybe the image got fixed and we don't need to do anything)

keep being lovey dovey like this again and i WILL DIE. DO YOU WANT THAT? ILL DIE. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. aHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😩💀💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread