Doctor Elise - Ch. 108

Where can I find a man who’ll kidnap me to force me to take a break? ε-(´∀`; )

Dex-chan lover
was waiting for babies ever after but got fluff instead. good for chicken soup

Okay the only type of kidnapping that’s acceptable 😂 Get you a partner that loves you enough to force you to vacation when you need it. Thank you for the chapter!

i'm glad that they get to be happy and cute, but honestly i really wish she got together with mil ~~!! 😭😭😭 i just don't like that prince still

Ahhh this is so cute! I honestly can't accept the prince wholly because of what happened in the original story line, it's like this guy is a COMPLETELY different person. I get Elise is really different but it just feels a bit unrealistic. Anyway, I've overcome my issues for the most part and am happy to see these cute chapters lol

Contributor
good chapter but i think the artist couldve put a lot more effort into the town scape.

Dude couldn't find that huge tower in such a quaint town. Why did he need a map? Just look up

"ah.. If some handsome and sweet smile like that kidnapping me, I'll certainly fall for it"
My brain lose it

@karis I guess they're taking the "love is blind" literally 😅. Worked out for him as by the time they got there they had the picture perfect view at sunset. If he was a little more cunning one might suspect that was the plan all along 😏.

Fed-Kun's army
💝🦋💖💞💕😂😂😂😂🦋🦋🦋🦋💞💕💖💕💝💖💝💗👀💘💘💘💘💘💘

Thank youu for the update!
I've also read some spoilers 'bout this onee! 💛
For all those who hated Linden, it was hinted (someone said so though) that even in the past he loved Elise its just that to become someone perfect enough to rule a great country he/she must put all his/her feelings aside, don't ya agree? Also, Elise realized that it was her fault before that's why she was executed.
I also feel bad for Mil, after all he loved Elise both in the past and the current, hopeless romantic that is. This manhwa's future is still unclear tho :<

Fed-Kun's army
The comments lol
But also I love that in this version of their life they get to be together properly.

Users who are viewing this thread