Doctor Elise - Ch. 110

wouldn't throwing tomatoes at people be a pretty bad idea ?
i did that once when picking some, and when it dried up (which it did extra fast since it was sunny) it was very itchy
and there wasn't really water around so it sucked
do people do that in some countries ?

Dex-chan lover
Aww the sweetness before the civil war starts
Just noticed their hair and eyes correlate to the opposite of each others how cute

@Y-Quynh yeah i think there is this festival where you throw tomatoes at people in Spain. Pretty interesting but idk if i want to take part in that

Had to take a bit of rewinding time back to previous chapters. Really was shocked to find out they were bed in together because I have a terrible memory. Poor dude looked like he wanted a kiss during the dance scene.

ELISE DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE WHAT YOU SAID IN THE END. YOU'RE GONNA JINX YOURSELF.

This chapter is too sweet!! The PDA!!! They're so open with their affections, I'm drowning in cuteness!!

@Y-Quynh yeah it was quite obvious (for those we know them) where they took the names from xD It's Valencia, in Spain, the festival is called 'Tomatina'. In Italy there's also another similar one but with oranges!! (I bet they hurt a lot more than the tomatoes...) Where I live, in the Canary Islands (also in Spain) we also have quite the festivals (one with water called 'La Bajada del Agua' and another popular one called 'Los Indianos', where we throw white powder over each other) 😁 We like fighting each other amiably in our festivals, don't we jajajajaja

so Kingdom of Spenya = España
and Valence region =Valencia
Tomato Festival = La Tomatina

Dex-chan lover
Aw man... That's a death flag if I've ever read one...
iu

God dammit Elise why u gotta remind us of the impending doom on this fluff chapter. Thanks for the update!

whoa how's it possible to have this many couple goals in one chap~ Elise pls don't jinx urself by saying that last thought bubble that's giving me anxiety now bro

Users who are viewing this thread