Doctor Elise - Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
Love that he tried to wake her up, thats honestly such a realistic thing to do

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what to say.... he got blueballed... but he's totally got her... Lucky or unlucky...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ok, what is the tech level of this world? We have electricity and trains(?), but we use carriages and horses, we have lamps but also medics can use scalpels, we have revolvers but also muskets, BUT, the coat of arms has an AK, an automatic weapon, wtf, i can't continue ignoring it.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman cause elise isnt the only reincarnator, so more than likely the technology they got is all over the place based on the capability of the reincarnator and thier achievments before they die. Not everyone is roland who is a prince who knows every field of science, engineering and manufacturing. They use lamps but electricity does exist in limited scope. AKs exist but they have terrible reliability and can even explode on the user (remember the war)

Most reicarnators would be lucky to get 1 or 2 products made in thier life, by first getting enough capital and influence, then trial and error.

ok the author really need to decide on a tech level of this world, I can not longer ignore it, it make no sense

People confused about technology, should simply take a look at our own earth. Not every nation has bullet trains. Even states within nation in many nations have different levels of technology. As an Indian, I don't see anything wrong here.

LOL.. HIS FACE..... Like this emote 😑.. LOVE IT.. XD
Also.. Seems people forgot that this world is full of Reincarnation folks.. I will assume that.. Base on what author tells.. Not all Reincarnation folks got mention so.. But we can just use logic base on what info that provided.. :3

Poor Linden denied of some smexy time ahahaha.

AAAA SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE FINALLY OPEN ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS (人*´∀`)。*゚+

Awww so cute. Hahahah! His expression when she fell asleep! Too priceless!!!

Yay more cute dates.

Thank you for translating this new chapter! I've really missed this story.

Users who are viewing this thread