Doctor Elise - Ch. 112

I thought that she'll ended up wifh random ml instead of the prince , this story becames more like abandoned empress but so far i liked it.

@vvasu001 i think what @Richman meant is, there are steps that need to be taken in science to progress, like you cant get from a to z instantly..

so..you cant have a bullet train if your electricity is bad, and the arrival of new tech always make the old tech obsolete, like the invention of cars lead to horses and carriage functions demoted to just sports and recreational..

btw, dr. stone manga explained this very well

though..it could be easily explained

we got the other way around..we do get a period when cowboys raiding trains on a horseback. cars and roads made horses and carriages obsolete..not trains

weapons will always be weapons no matter what type you have..our policemen got a revolver and a baton when a drone could take a heavy guarded convoy down

i dont get the relations of lamp and scalpel tho..it's different science so both still and should exist

hope that answers some of your worries..now let's enjoy these fluff chapters (fff..how many chapters are these fluffs?)

Fed-Kun's army
LIIIIINDEEEN.
IM SORRY BY BOI.
Its ok your existence is pain but it gets better.

Linden was so ready for spicy time but Elise falls asleep ╥﹏╥ its ok Linden you’ll get her next time Xd

FLUFF FLUFF OMG MY HEART IS SO SOFT ❤️🥺 thank you for the update! poor linden boii 🤪

Poor Linden 😂😂 he seems hasn't get any sleep these nights because of Elise

Idk why but I feel like Linden and Elise don't look good together, they're pretty boring to me

Dex-chan lover
Yey update!! >\\\<.
Elise is such a tease cute af. 💓

Lol poor prince he has to finish his self with his hand alone in the dark.
Welp self service. XD.

Thank you sooo much for the translations! 💓

Fed-Kun's army
Wait. They have modern trains, but they still use horses and sailing ships? These anachronisms really break the sense of immersion, use at least a steam locomotive

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist screw up and hand over the drawing of the train to an oblivious intern? Artist forget the setting?

Users who are viewing this thread