Doctor Elise - Ch. 112

Dunno why people are surprised with the technology being a bit all over the place. Remember the micro-subdermal grenade? That was already oddly high-tech for a middle-age or a renaissance-like era. A train in comparison seems pretty tame.

Dex-chan lover
bruh this anachronistic setting has medical shit advanced enough that modern medicine will work and yet they can't fucking deal with a cholera outbreak

Sad when she asked if they were fated. ;_; Because of what happened in her past life. Fffffffffff

Double-page supporter
Drunk Elise just teased and blue-balled Linden. Daw... Poor guy.

Okay, riffle squads that clearly use flintlock have an AK for their flag and now an electric train!?!
Oh well. I was here for the romance and redemption story, small art mistakes are easily forgivable.
The artist lets the architectural stuff a bit rough but gives details to close ups.
I like how there was some weathering details on the bench they sat on by the end of the chapter. It gives off a nice "well visited spot" feel

The longer these lovey dovey episodes are the more anxious i get. Makes me think something real horrible is gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread