Doctor Elise - Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
@aloya that means him killing his innocent half brother and probably going insane with grief. She KNOWS what happens already.

Double-page supporter
So who is Empress Rebecca? the ML's mother or his brother's mother?

@Red225 good something may happen, I was a bit bored with happy couple shenanigans. I mean I get it's bad, but also plot is happening

Hey! It's plot! Looking forward to it picking up again. Also, curious to see which one of the two our heroine will most likely operate on, because, well, that's just how this story will go, won't it?

@MorenaGurl @onionskins
Empress Rebecca is the mother of black-haired prince - she killed herself + her daughter due to her unfair and long imprisonment which was due to slander of some nobelity - no clue when it was mentioned, but I recently binged this, so.

Mmhm the only way to stop Linden is to assassinate the key perpetrators and blame it on another party (like another country or natural disaster) This way since the punishment is not from the royal family, whole houses don't need to be murdered. But they'll probably come up with a more pacifist approach and I'm looking forward to it.

lol who else got hamilton stuck in their heads after this chapter

I don't get this at all. That guy who pulled out his gun. He helped cause the death of Empress Rebecca and now has the gall to challenge Dorrison to a duel when Dorrison was only speaking the truth? What a fucking bastard.

@vaia HAHA ME! Love that.

Also, can I just say only guys would decide that insulting words should lead to killing each other. Like no, obviously you should smile politely and ignore them and then stab them in the back later on economically/politically/socially.

...It started off as a joke but I support that ending 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread