Doctor Elise - Ch. 120

Tbh, it's Mil >>>> Linden for me but I don't mind Elise ending up with Linden. I even like Greyham more than Linden. I just hope they get the happiness that they deserve.

@Lyzamar5305 The baron is a doctor in the hospital where Lize started first. Mel is Lindens half-brother so to say ?same? father but different mothers

@JWChibi Ikr. It has already been said by Elise herself that he was one of the only people who was there for her in the past, even when she was a b*tch. Mil deserves so much more, ugh :( I just want him to be happy

Double-page supporter
bb6.jpg

Since Tappytoon is almost caught up to their releases are they just gonna drop it? I would understand if they did but I would be very upset that I have to support Tappytoon.

I finally caught up with the latest chapter..
Are you still gonna continue to translate the rest of the chapters?

Ahhh poor Mil... I hope things work out for him. Since he was her only friend originally I hope he can be happy someday.

Thanks for the translation!

it's so weird whenever we see greyham being in love with lise tbh. i feel like that whole storyline was dropped in favor of the half-brother political love triangle (and i mean, he can't compete with two princes) so it's kinda jarring whenever it's brought up

Users who are viewing this thread