Doctor Elise - Ch. 61

Double-page supporter
thank god someones putting up the new ones. you plan on doing 62 as well? thanks

Thanks for the chapter but... Sleepless society already released up to chapter 79, you know? So... you kind of 'sniped' a chapter that had already been scanlated a LONG time ago 😅

Double-page supporter
i dont wanna step out of bounds. i found it by googling: "sleepless society" discord reddit

Supporter
Sleepless Society apparently posts their stuff in Discord, so to much work.

Keep up the translations!

Was this posted with actual permission? If this doesn’t have any...I WANT YOU TO STOP whoever you are. There’s been a strict rule about not reposting the stuff back in SS!! What the hell are you planning on doing??? At this rate they might stop translating anymore!( ̄+ー ̄)

bro

thanks for the chapter. the little flower stickman is cute

This seems to be independent from the Version on SS. Different typesetting and different translation.

Okay guys so basically this is my own translation and this is not other people's work so don't worry^^
Some of you said that the english sub. has already translated in other site but yeah dumb me Idk anything like that lol
I did this just for fun and thank you so much for your comments. I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

Also, I'm planning to continue translate it if I have time^^

Double-page supporter
@LadyLilies thanks, you should consider talking to secret society about helping them push out chapters? either way the work is appreciated

Alright maybe I'll translate some random chapter bcs there's some ppl who don't read it in other site. Well I'm doing it just for fun anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread