Doctor Elise - Ch. 78

Banned
why do i always imagine gei pron when i saw someone tap someone from behind and says ah,f u

Fed-Kun's army
These stupid brothers. Medics are the most valuable asset in war, and rather than killing them, enemies would probably kidnap them to save lives on the other side. Moreover, she's a crown princess. Despicable as he is, that enemy prince won't risk to murder her. They aren't thinking clearly.

Both of them are brothers indeed. Even at the most dire situations they still manage to argue in one of the most idiotic and/or childish way possible 😂😂😂

Their powers are so random
I have no idea what their abilities are they just have powers when its convenient lol

Dex-chan lover
I said this before and i'll say it again: ELISE SHOULD BE WITH MIL. He loved her before, he loves her again, he supports her being a doctor, HES BETTER FOR HER DAMMIT

LMFAO I like what he exhaled in his last breath while being conscious XD even if it's the last thing he does lololol

I feel like this could be fine without powers. They are so irrelevant and so random lol. But yes karmaa

Contributor
@Shdill - He's worried that they will do other things to her that would make her unsuitable to be his bride.

Users who are viewing this thread