Doctor Elise - Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
so uh....where's everything in between? why's people gotta do stuff like this man. it's like starting to read bleach, but instead of starting from the beginning, you start at the Arrancar arc, and you have no idea who that guy with the eyepatch is

Aggregator gang
im in the discord server and they haven't even posted chapters 76+ so i cant read this XD

@higher87 remove that link and share it via PM. Never publicly. A lot of scan groups are having a pause because there has been a slew of Korean authors in Kakao, Naver, and CD Comics cracking down on illegal scanlations by issuing C&D letters. Never share publicly, IF YOU WANT THEM TO CONTINUE TRANSLATING.

My god are people really like this? How do you have access to it and still not follow discord rules?? @Higher87 please delete the link asap. This is why all the scanalators/translators remove the mangas/webtoon that they were working on from here, or they’ve shut down everything because people don’t know how to act.

Group Leader
I have removed the link but as far as rules go, no where in their rules did it say not to post a link to their server, in fact all i could read was "dont share works, instead link to the server"
@HobisFlower
@VerneJules

Why post something so far ahead? Even if you say there are chapters in other places there's still some space in between.

Thank you for your translation!

I got shocked when I saw the newest chapter already translated.
Thank you and I hope you will get bored again, so you will translate the newest chapter when it's updated! hehehe

Double-page supporter
@tsunJumpp Yes I saw better and actually it is.
I apologize for my comment.
Can I ask you a question (other than this)?
Why did you start from chapter 90?

@Ifrittuccia because i had translated it already lol - i dont even speak korean nor am i invested enough into scanlation to actually fully scanlate it

edit: i begun off the bato.to translations and then ages ago began reading the raws. i actually written up the tls for many of the chapters, but never saved them because i just skim read skipping through most of the dialogue - i just thought i would do the latest one properly lol

edit 2: if y'all wanna read the rest between bato.to and this chapter - suss out people who may have a link to the discord server; they already up to chapter 76 (14 chapters gap between this one and theirs) and they have higher quality translations than on here <3

Double-page supporter
@ tsunJumpp lol 😂

Not even I would have so much desire to edit and translate the chapters, especially with this heat. 😅
Congratulations on your willpower.
I know the channel, but since I follow so many I never remember which one it is.

Hi, if someone could give me a discord link of whatever for reading chapger 61+ of this serie in english, I would be really happy ^•^ Thanks a lot !

Users who are viewing this thread