Doctor Elise - Ch. 97

The prince thoughts was like “right in the kokoro” when Elise admitted that she missed him

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At first I didn't like them to get together and just wanted for elise to be a doctor, but now....

JUST KISS AND GET MARRIED ALREADY

does anyone know if there will be anymore small drama thats not covered in sugar?

imho i preferred the story of them separate but maybe ill be ok with it after they tone it down a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
Finally dropping the fcking bomb!!!!
*fangurling intensifies!!!! *

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe elise manage to surpassed raeliana on this race of "I wont admit my feelings because I already knew what's gonna happen in the future"mindset.

NOW JUST KISS AND GET A ROOM GAWDDAMMIT!!

If he could, I am sure we would be see an illuminate tree if his magic was electricity lol
But I am happy how the author build up their relationship and how the heroine was able to deflect death flags for the kingdom and her family by becoming a better person.

Dex-chan lover
Dear prince, she took a bullet for you. Don't overthink things. 😛

I want the 3rd prince to be happy.. i hope he marry the dark skin tone girl (I FORGOT THE NAME IM SORRYYY) the 3rd prince and her look good together !! Annnd her and Elise will be literally sisters!♡♡♡

Dex-chan lover
ZNClwHD.gif

Look at his face, he's just so happy and in love. This is the good stuff that I've been waiting for.

This is so cute! It's so refreshing seeing the cps get together lol.. other isekai/rebirth are not drawn that far yet and romance is just starting to heat up 😔

Users who are viewing this thread