Doctor Elise - Ch. 99

Bruh, if a surgeon has a cold they absolutely should not be performing operations

Dex-chan lover
Whaaat? He offered you to be king of another nation or something that I can't remember! How can you say you'd be killed as well?

Aggregator gang
As a doctor, shouldn't you know not to overwork yourself when sick? Especially if it's a surgery...

You'll be surprised how many surgeons operate while being dead tired and/or sick

Double-page supporter
cant wait until this third prince dies. hes been a stupid character that didn't need to exist this entire time.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, at least they nipped the very obvious assassination in the bud. Though I can feel that with them finally revealing "That Day" at this exact moment, they will slander Elise and have her get confined in the same senario.

We can only hope not.

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda ironic to see doctors pushed themself to the point of nearly dying. while their dedication are good they often neglect their own health by sleep depravity, unbalanced diet, and even with lack of exercises. one of my uncle who is an obgyn works tirelessly 24/7 but eats junk food now had lots of health complications and lots of surgery to keep him alive. even so he still works like usual

Third prince should not carry the sin of his mother but at the same time the mother of the crown prince was weak willed and worse she brought with her in her death the daughter... I don't know but I hope author has more reason than just "stress". I am weak willed too but I would never bring with me the people I love the most unless they are terminally ill.

Did anyone notice the unfinished sweater/ scarf at the left of the panel in Prince Linden's scene? Is he in the office of Elise? Or did he displayed that in his own office? 😂

wait this doesnt make sense? (1) even if they were mentally weak, I can't imagine a mother being so tired of jail that she'd jump off the tower w her daughter; although it looked unfortunate, their ages made it seem like it wasn't even that long (2) weren't there guards?????

Fucc. He had an older sister too!? UGH.

@ike_000 - She's not tired of jail, but more like her bad reputation. In a time like this, your reputation is worth more than your life. So if you have lost all that, you're SOL.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck? The Mom committed suicide just because of that? It wasn't even that long, and she even brought her daughter with her for absolutely no reason. I can't even feel sorry for her....

Users who are viewing this thread