Doctor Elise

@Snake19D There is an official translation on TappyToon that's up to chapter 52. They can't put that here though, as it's already a licensed title.

@megatek So she’s another typical shoujo mc? Because the description seems interesting, but I better not waste my time on something like this.

Dex-chan lover
you can find korean webtoons anywhere else with google, this one is translated to almost 60 chapters (the last raw is almost at 90)

Ok, so if you like me and like reading this stuff (Shojo-villainess-cutesy-stuff) imma tell you this is bottom of the barrel. I read 50 chapters of liar revealed bullsh*t and lemme tell you, I really like this kind of period piece power trip isekai stuff but hot DAMN does it go nowhere after chapter 10, even so much as to try to bail itself out with new characters outta nowhere, liar revealed bullshit (all the metamorphosis stuff goes nowhere ffs) character motivations are brought up and discarded on a whim, gah it infuriates me because it could have been reaaaaaly good because the quality is there, very little 3D models used, and it can be cute with the art sometimes but it just drags on and on and on. Basically if you like shojo and liar revealed stuff it’s absolutely fine, maybe even a masterclass of long strip isekai webcomics but for me it falls waaaaaaaaaay flat.

Anyways that’s my angry rant, 4/10, not my cup of tea but entertaining if you like tropes.

Why would you upload chap 90, but not 4-89??? Talk about wasting everyone times

I did read till 75 on sleepless society but dont know why we are now at ch 90 here hmmmm... anyone know where to find the 76-90 ? Ok seems like the translator just did this because he wanted to (that is awesome so many thanks = D ) and just started with the latest raw chapter (see his note at the end of the chapter).

Thank youuuuu
luckly, I already read this manhwa until 80ish in my language version.
your translation is so great 😃

hello! I read up until chapter 3, but I noticed that there aren't much of doctor stuff going on. Most of that part of the story features medieval noble romance.

I was wondering if there would be more modern medical knowledge exposition later in the story, the kind that you'd find in mangas about doctors (like "Dr. Koto Shinryoujo" or "Moon Flower Country's Strange Doctor") and how much do those kind of content shows up?

I want to enjoy reading this... but Elise's hair that sticks out in the middle of her forehead gets to me every time 😭
Brush it out of the way, girl 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread