Doctor’s Rebirth - Ch. 1

Yay for healing instead of killing! Please don’t let this guy turn into a murder hobo...

Dex-chan lover
Someone at gun point at you, maybe the lone soldier would let them go, but he just have to make that one action that took away his life. The soldier seeing he was trying to do something by a quick swipe to left/right looks as if he lounged at him from the soldier perspective. So the soldier prevented him. By what? Using gun of course. I really dont recommend careless action in front of a gun.

I feel sad because I know that was a careless decision to walk/run in front of someone who has a gun in their hand but you got to feel pity for him and I understand he's a doctor and he has to do everything in his power to protect a patient. Cause a doters job is to help a patient to recover help a patient to not fear and to be determined to recover from their sickness disease virus or anything that has something to do with a person body for them to feel unwell (keep in mind this is my opinion not your so you don't have to agree with it or anything that I have typed)

This looks like it'd be fun! I hope he's a noble bc i don't want anyone taking advantage of him from the get go!

Group Leader
WHY DO ALL OF THESE MCS LEARN SO FUCKING FAST

also why do basically all of them have such sad morals
i mean im okay with it but can't we at least have a few more born psycho mcs with mentally wrong morals?

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu
You dumb? He was already a doctor and we have a bunch of Mc with screwed up morality.

Users who are viewing this thread