Doctor’s Rebirth - Ch. 14

He really say a lot of bullshit ...

And being a captain obvious seems to be considered as a genius ? They are like :
- People are like drowning in rooms it's strange
- *explain they are poisoned by the air*
- Mmmmh ... So they are drowning in AIR !
-*shocked pikachu face* OMG he is such a genius

Contributor
These isekai scienctific explanations always makes me cringe.

lol... so he watched a documentary and suddenly he is a master of construction, even something as complex as heated flooring? Oh well, this series is already pretty wacky, so may as well go with it.

Dex-chan lover
@Murricath : I think in my memories, Ascendance of Bookworm and Release that Witch are the only 2 series where the MC actually go through trials & errors to get things right , even if it's done in the background/by someone else.

In Bookworm
Myne remember a lot of basic theories because she read a lot, but she also admit early on that it's not like she's got photographic memories and she only read mostly for the sake of reading and not to understand the stuffs behind it.

So she can explain the basic idea behind a pump or printing press, but for the specifics of how to implement it she left it to her Gutenburgs who are more knowledgeable and have some bright minds who can make her vision into reality.

And of course the first paper she made was a mini arc on its own.

In RtW
Roland was an engineer so while things like making concrete was within his knowledge, making bombs wasn't.

So in their first attempt at making a bomb to be dropped from high altitude, they did a lot of test drop and use the witches' abilities to check if the fuse inside lit properly and what to do to adjust it to ensure that when the real bomb get drop, it'll actually detonate.

Heck even when trying to make steel Anna went through thousands of combinations of different component ratios to test which create the best one.

Fed-Kun's army
@Murricath Hey I watch a lot building documentary even YT video of some dude making a turbine generator from a washing machine so don't diss documentary. beside his ony giving designs and idea his not the one making them.

Users who are viewing this thread