Doctor’s Rebirth

This isn't dropped, they're just waiting to do another mass release, ch19 is on the website but I'd recommend waiting because it ends on a cliffhanger

Please tell me the girl lives! And the twist, who would have thought the
good guys
are responsible for the main villain

Aggregator gang
I don’t know the future of this manhwa but feel like it slowly becoming a typical Chinese cultivation story. I do hope there will be more saving lives than repetitive fight scenes

Well it's made from a korean author so I dont think theres much of a chance that our hopes would be crushed. I dont think itll become like a trash chinese cultivation story. All of yhoes I've seen was with romance appearing about 5 chapter in

Bruh i always hated cultivating stuff but this one makes me like the genre !! MC is good ol doc and relatable and his master is awesome. It feels like a heartwarming story and I hope they will be his family. Raw is up to chapter 25 so it will be a long wait but it’s worth it

Can anyone tell me what the release policy is? If they have the chapter finished why not post it right away.

I know this is not a romance, or maybe because mc still a child there is no romance yet, and absolutely not a bl (maybe).
But still, the lack of woman in this manga is drying up my soul.
The only female characters shown here are just the sister pair that feels like drawn half-heartedly, while the male characters are drawn "beautifully".

No master! ;-; I hope he'll be ok, I really don't want him to die before Hee can find a cure for him ;-;. I swear they have such a cute father-son/master-disciple relationship.

Master was literally willing to let the archer kill a few people but when he wanted to take Hee for a hostage, master was like "nah son you gonna catch these hands if you touch my baby Hee" xD I found it cute

Fed-Kun's army
I just looked into it on a whim, since "cultivation"-stuff is... well... mostly not good xD, but this is surprisingly interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 I can actually live with the lack of fighting, but all the cultivation stories i read until now either focused on the cultivation-aspect way too strong or tended to throw characters away left and right. It feels like the authors cant imagine someone strong still caring about those who arent, on a personal level, so the MC just flies upwards and lets people behind without care whenever he goes higher.

Users who are viewing this thread