Dog Food Acorn

Better summary: Dude has a dog body and roommates with a blind girl and lies about being a person, which is always nice

Contributor
@ediblewafflebites:

...Honestly that's not much more informative as a summary.

At least, "Lies about being a person" tells me nothing (Are you claiming he is a person? Is not a person? By person, do you mean "someone with a human form"? Is he lying about being one presently or about having been one in the past?).

Having read the chapter now, all he does is
makes a lie of omission by not mentioning that he has the body of a dog, it would seem. Honestly I'm not actually sure that's in any way ethically problematic? She probably didn't ask. And it would be cruel of her to care. If he were pretending he was actually a dog instead of a person-in-a-dog's-body, that I could see potential problems with, but...

Well, it's probably fine if people such as us might disagree on this since this isn't one of those things that happens in reality regardless. ...Also "roomates with" is wrong, but I realize that wasn't clear 'till Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Decided to read the raws and even though I have no idea what anyone is saying it definitely looks interesting and worthwhile

Dex-chan lover
Wow I remember reading the raws back when it was updating. Good to see someone pick it up :)

Group Leader
This story is actually pretty nice. Really nice comedic moments, and great story. But the typesetting could be better. If TS sees this, please center the text. If there is a bubble that has two sentences in it, make sure they aren't on the same line.

Ex:
I don't think
that's nice.
Are you sure
you're ok with
doing this?

Idk how it'll show up on here, but its a start. At least you aren't using comic sans as the font lol.

Group Leader
I'm still working on this just trying to work a way to get the raws past 10.

Update: Managed to get the raws and a KTL so from CH 8 on no more MTL. Will maybe one day go back to the other chs but those seem fine as is for now.

Users who are viewing this thread