Dog Nigga - Ch. 57 - Submit to Authority

Dex-chan lover
Rex is strong as Neo said in this chapter, stronger than most people, but he's not exactly smart and he's cocky too, so one could argue he was getting impatient with finding his father, then when they're finally going to get some info Neo says they need to leave? In retrospect it makes some sense Rex got paranoid and thought Neo was acting suspicious when we take into account he's not very bright.

With this chapter I feel now it makes sense why Rex doubting Neo happened, it was basically so we could get to this chapter so Rex gets a reality check, he finally understands he's not the top dog around, that no matter how strong he is there's people even stronger, and that if he continues to be careless and act without thinking he will literally die like a dog.

Or at least that's what I think was the intent behind their fight, I guess if I'm right Rex will start to use his brain and listen to Neo more, maybe do some training too? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
i thought this series couldnt get any more raw, but now the author is playing with american comic style no-dialogues? and mixing in manga style dialogue panels?
LET. HIM. COOK!!

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter @sterben
officer Beau is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve :fml:

GC8ZFHfW8AA0kWA

Dex-chan lover
Law is what solves conflicts between 2 men's freedoms but what happens when two different laws or legal theories conflict? War.
Idk, war has been traditionally about who has control over the shiniest resources. The international law thing is more of a red tape issue, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread