Dog Nigga - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - No Place To Call Home

Dex-chan lover
Lot of nonsense in this story. Author should've looked up actual young kids for research (that might be hard to do though).
I think a kid like that would roam the streets instead amf wouldn't focus on being normal, might have friends on local stores, with neighbors, different people of the street...

About the abuse he might get into a fight or flee attitude instead of the dependent nature of an abusive relationship. I think kids can run from people they hurt them and come closer to those they treat them kindly.

I can't believe there wasn't even a single person who treated him well in his whole life until now, not if he had the freedom to fo out alone.

Lot of nonsense in this story. Author should've looked up actual young kids for research (that might be hard to do though).
I think a kid like that would roam the streets instead amf wouldn't focus on being normal, might have friends on local stores, with neighbors, different people of the street...

About the abuse he might get into a fight or flee attitude instead of the dependent nature of an abusive relationship. I think kids can run from people they hurt them and come closer to those they treat them kindly.

I can't believe there wasn't even a single person who treated him well in his whole life until now, not if he had the freedom to fo out alone.
He's literally a freak

Users who are viewing this thread