Dog Nigga

I fucking saw the the cat girl and thought to myself " oh cat bitch" and the next page, it is Cat Bitch, looool. Man this comic is retardedly funny

Okay so first off: Your move, Japan.

Second, why is the alt title "Black Dog"

P sus, mdex.

This manga is... well... it had some good aspects like Neo and Dog N****'s backstories.... but all the ridiculous shit outshined the good shit

now of course you can make cool backstories and ridiculousness work... won't name any names... JoJo

but man this feels like a comedy manga with all the swearing and weirdness when it doesn't feel like it should be

Yes, I know I just wrote my actual thoughts about this weird stupid manga instead of just outright mocking it but I felt like it ok?

PS: I know there's gonna come a new chapter out sometime, but I really don't feel like reading anymore of it tbh... it just doesn't give me a feeling of excitement... cause I probably can predict how it'll end... unless they make a huge twist which I don't see happening.

Group Leader
@thefuckening twist you say? idk but you will get an interesting ending : ), the story might be too ridiculous to some but trust me, that's how me and the author intended it to be. i feel like the "predictabilty" is one of the stronger aspects because, i dont think people can really predict what will actually happen. One of the main points being hiding from actual emotions behind all of the absurdity.

i actually really appreciate you taking time to write this so thanks : )

Users who are viewing this thread