Doku Doku Mori Mori - Ch. 16 - Raise your wings

Dex-chan lover
He. After almost dying, she finally reached Nirvana, like almost every motherfucker who goes through a near-death experience. I like her more now~lol :huh:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be important? Is this why edible mushrooms can get so murderous since they are numb to negative emotions?

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one who doesn't care at all about "sniping"? It's copyrighted content that we are not paying for, why would a random translator have any kind of exclusive right to translate? Reaching out to the last translator is more than enough honestly.

Loli-pilled
Super Moderator
@PeaNut4Daze
Looking in the raw site, the double page spread (page 20) looks like this (see left picture) meanwhile your version cannot be connected.
995104754831204382.webp

Attachments

• 879879778.jpg
    879879778.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 97879878_v2.jpg
    97879878_v2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 9
Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who doesn't care at all about "sniping"? It's copyrighted content that we are not paying for, why would a random translator have any kind of exclusive right to translate? Reaching out to the last translator is more than enough honestly.
It depends, but the problem with sniping is that alot of snipers drop the series after a few chapters and the previous dedicated TLer who got fucked loses motivation to TL, so u end up with a dead series. No one cares about the rights but as a reader theres a chance youll get affected.

Fed-Kun's army
No response when I reached out
Hey sorry for delay! A lot of stuff happened in my private life but my version of the chapter should be up at some point tomorrow. Could you tell me where you reached out to me? I didn't get any notifications

Edit: Also good job on doing your first translation! Let me know if you ever need help or have any questions about future translations : )

Edit 2: Ok I finally found the message you sent. Sorry I didn't reply! TBH I've been super busy with job searching and stuff so I probably just missed the notification and I apologize for that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread