Doku Mushi - The Ruins Hotel - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
dang. escape aside i'm surprised they're not conserving energy bc i doubt they have much food left but wonder how long it'll take for another person to kill in front of the group without the 'mastermind' taking action

Group Leader
I'm confused did Agnes kill Rin, and if so why?
he killed rin because he thought she was teaming up with michika to kill him, so when he started to question her about it she got aggressive and started to choke him. he killed rim with his shaving razor

HOLY SHIT BACK TO BACK TO BACK WORK ON THIS MANGA YOU ARE PLOWING THROUGH THESE CHAPTERS LIKE A GOD SOMEONE STOP THIS MONSTER (for real though thank you so much gor your effort man you have made many dokumushi fans albeit rare of us now lmao very happy with the constant translations. I hope your hardwork gives you a chance to be part of something bigger in the future thank you so much once again)

Dex-chan lover
Anyone checked in on the 4th floor crew? Last we saw she was eating Eiji?

Also Agnes mentally breaking is sad. Everyone is hiding murders instead of openly admitting the situation and their mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
God I hope agnes bashes that annoying edgelord's head open against the floor but I unfortunately he's probably going to get away for now with the stun gun.

he killed rin because he thought she was teaming up with michika to kill him, so when he started to question her about it she got aggressive and started to choke him. he killed rim with his shaving razor
Thank you for the answer it has helped me realized I missed a whole chapter haha.

Contributor
Agnes is in such denial. Honestly prefer him before the twist came. Author turned the dial up so much, Michika looks normal in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread