Doku Mushi - The Ruins Hotel - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, i know it's not supernatural but i have expect a ghost to show up. if not the spirit of the one who was just murdered

I'm pissed that the potential Agnes san had as the straight man went down the gutter, but I understand why, but I can't say I expected his death to go that way. He really didn't deserved to go out the way he did. Rest easy homie 😔😭

Emi was the one with sleeping pills, right? No idea what they were getting at with the bj scene though, what was he trying to prove?

Seems pretty clear emi is the killer though. Agnes deserved better writing, that spiraling was really kinda forced. Needlessly cruel way to kill him too.

Emi was the one with sleeping pills, right? No idea what they were getting at with the bj scene though, what was he trying to prove?

Seems pretty clear emi is the killer though. Agnes deserved better writing, that spiraling was really kinda forced. Needlessly cruel way to kill him too.
Probably to show he has control over everyone now? Vee has a simplistic view of everything, the BJ scene was the michika way of being an asshole to show him he's not in power anymore and that there's no point in dragging it out with emi.

I mean michika's kudoku had ended up making vee contribute to it by killing rei, so a sick powerplay on michika's part.

"Remember this woman you fucked? She bows down to my will more than you" that kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread