Doku Mushi - The Ruins Hotel - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
killing off emi and agnes within 2 chapters? how are they going to fill up the rest of the volume with only michika, vee and "reiji" ?
they didn't even kill off emi and agnes in an interesting way that cashed in on the dramatic intrigue they invested in setting up earlier in the story.
Like agnes being revealed to emi and the rest of the group as a killer, agnes and michika finally attempting to use deadly force to end the other, emi being used as a pawn by michika to defeat agnes even though she's telling herself that she's doing it to help agnes
so many interesting things they could have done but instead they just went with the least dramatically interesting, most abrupt one like nisioisn style writing.

Contributor
Emi's death was so sudden and pointless. She didn't even have the build-up like other characters did before she died despite being in the center of a lot of events. What a waste.

I genuinely do not believe Emi is dead. We didn't see her head. I think signs were pointing to her being the killer. not sure how it'd progress from here. Also not sure if I buy vee being Reiji.. if he is, that's kinda disappointing imo. I think it makes more sense for Mari to be involved than Reiji, and I still think Emi is Mari (Mari was still alive and holding a newborn in dokumushi, the lost baby here could be it..?).

The body could be Rin's too.

Okay I feel horrible that emi's potential went down the gutter but... With those hints shown could it be that Vee is actually REIJI?!??? Michika wasn't probably far off on his hypothesis that Vee could have had two personalities after his first kudoku incident.

With this idea in mind is reiji gonna actually stop the kodoku from continuing far? A returner player joins the fray albeit a little too late lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread