Doku-Mushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Well that was unexpected. So the reason why in the first chapter the MC was calling some people and asking if they knew that was because he was looking whether or not someone can connect him and Mari's dissapearence?Or maybe he was just feeling guilty. Since each of the people trapped in the school represent a sin I suspect the main character is greed

This is so stupid. Like why did she think that killing him now would help her survive? Also if she just wanted to kill someone, how about the dude being contained in the toilet who also basically raped and attacked her? Why would she go against her only 'ally' while there were still other threats around?
And if she wanted to eat his corpse, why was she shocked to see that Taichi had already gone through with the same plan?
I mean I get that this manga is trying the 'ordinary human are also able to be evil in desperate situations'-angle, but the problem is that this happened to quickly. Most characters went from normal to insane in a matter of chapters.
Can't wait to see how this shitshow develops. It keeps getting funnier.

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure the loli is actually 37 years old or something

Contributor
I guess I might as well put down my theory.

Toshio - Wrath
Yumi - Envy
Taichi - Gluttony
Akane - Lust
Yukitoshi - Greed
Michika - Sloth
Reiji - Pride

Toshio, Yumi, and Taichi's deadly sins have already been revealed. Akane's sin is pretty obvious so far. Yukitoshi, Michika, and Reiji's deadly sins were difficult to pin down. Yukitoshi's sin is greed because he displays an overwhelming obsession with power - he wants control of other people, knows how to manipulate people, and indulges in observing extreme human scenarios. Michika's sin is sloth, which is typically seen as the least damning sin imo; Michika has had little character development and refuses to involve herself with others for good reason. I speculate that she probably witnessed a traumatic event and chose not to give testimony of the event. Reiji's sin is pride. At first I thought Yukitoshi's sin was pride, but Yukitoshi is self-indulgent in his obsession. Reiji is similar in the sense that he's both is charismatic and manipulative; he's a "bitch in sheep's clothing" you might say, because his extreme arrogance can be subtle. He is incredibly selfish, concerned with his ego, and holds "achievements" over people. He believes himself entitled to what he wants and projects himself as the victim. On another note, Pride is arguably the worst deadly sin out of them all.

Damn MC killed somebody. No wonder he's also in there. All that is left is what did that young girl did to be put in the same place as these bastards?

I can't believe they managed to make me think "oh thank god the pedophile showed up". Especially since the MC doesn't deserve any pity, probably. I hope the reason he killed Mari isn't just because she was in love with him and he wasn't interested in a relationship.

Since the assumption is that each of these people have committed some sort of heinous crime
Toshio-causing that car crash
Reiji-Killing his fling/one night stand
Taichi-Something to do with paedophilia
Yukitoshi-abusing his powers as detective?
Akane-basically being cardi b
Yumi-being batshit crazy idk

So what was Michika’s (little girl) crime? don’t tell me she’s secretly the zodiac killer or something

Dex-chan lover
Reiji definitely killed Mari because she was trying to be something more than one night stand.

Seems like Punisher or Saw plot where guilty that escaped justice will kill each other while suffering beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread