Doku-Mushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

MD@Home
thanks for doing this translation. I am satisfied reading this chapter. i hope you will release next chapter 7 days later. thanks

What makes the whole concept stupid is that in order to "win", they don't have to fight and kill each other. They just have to wait out the timer. And with a few dead people to eat, they don't even need to worry about food anymore.
But no, instead they keep antagonizing each other for no reason apart from "the plot needs to happen".

Contributor
I need to revise who has what sin again... I can't deal with these sudden character developments.

Which deadly sin is best defined by selfishness? Because if Reiji has a flaw, that's the biggest one I can think of.

Akane's lines on page 17 are so stupid. I understand feeling rage since she sent the fat pedo after her, but she makes it sound as if they're actually fighting over MC. I don't think the loli cares about him that way. Even if she did, would you seriously tell a child that she doesn't stand a chance against you romantically? Is that even what they should be talking about in this situation? I found the dialogue weird.

Anyway, the loli is even more skilled than what I was expecting and MC remains an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Reiji thinking surprised me, what a fool.

Michika is too op for a child and her hidden needle with poison or drug, just what the hell is this lolibaba. What did she do to end up here?!?

Akane is still most innocent here, although she cold blooded tried to kill Reiji, as Yokitoshi stated, if she really wish he be dead.

Users who are viewing this thread