Doku wo Kurawaba Sara Made - Ch. 6 - CHAPTER SIX

Group Leader
Hello Everyone, I would like to apologize that the majority of the quality of the images will not be the best. I have tried to find the clearest images possible but was unsuccessful. Secondly, I just uploaded a new image editing program and there will be some changes to how I’ll edit my scans. I’m still new to this and self-taught. Any advice is appreciated! Let me know if there are any concerns I can address. Also if the speech is a bit off, I was watching Game of Thrones at one point and my brain was converting everything into similar phrasing. Chapter 7 will be uploaded in two weeks.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, how ungraceful Nasha (and i love it)! It's shocking how Sigurd looks exactly like Jorga only with long hair, but no one has ever connected the dots before (the world was so simple before paternity tests jajajaja).
zfHECVS.png
...the men of the Oswin family are pretty bold, aren't they?
Thks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, how ungraceful Nasha (and i love it)! It's shocking how Sigurd looks exactly like Jorga only with long hair, but no one has ever connected the dots before (the world was so simple before paternity tests jajajaja).
zfHECVS.png
...the men of the Oswin family are pretty bold, aren't they?
Thks for the translation~
The combination of him being so over the top and Malaki acting oblivious but then going, "did he have to caress me like that," is hilarious.

Like yeah I guess I'll act like I don't understand what you're talking about even though you're gently touching my chin for some reason ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

Users who are viewing this thread