Dokunie Cooking

Shit’s going down. prepare your feels boys, it’s gonna be some heavy shit from here on out

And the final boss is here. And unlike previous Suu works, it isn't the annoying Sephiroth wannabe but a woman. I'm honestly surprised.

Aggregator gang
seems like "god" is an asshole alien that genetically modified humans

Power Uploader
Axed https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-22/heaven-lost-property-suu-minazuki-ends-dokunie-cooking-manga-on-march-8/.143760

To all of you good kids who read Suu's works, this comes as a surprise to absolutely nobody.

oh it looks like he took too much time with the buildup and it got axed , so he has to rush the end..
what a shame .

on the other hand thicc milf bayonetta goddess hmm

Fed-Kun's army
shame about it apparently getting axed, I really enjoyed two of his previous works: Watashi no Messiah-sama and Sora no Otoshimono; was also enjoying this series

Also, its been nearly a year since Plunderer was last updated; rip dreams

sir what the fuck just happened in the last 3 chapters i was having fun why is this so dark now

@Kiruzu
Because this is Suu. The tragic ending is almost a staple by now. Just be thankful that nowadays it doesn't stick. My trauma with Watashi no Messiah-sama will probably never heal.

Contributor
Eh, dunno, but this manga along with Plunderer never catch my interest, i still think that the best work of Minazuki is Sora no Otoshimono that deserve another season to cover the story till the (very good) end.

Dex-chan lover
RIP this, was moving to slow to continue catching the readers' attention over in Japan I guess. Also yeah, maybe an elf with smelly feet being kind of a turn-off in a manga that is supposed to be about sexy stuff isn't that great of an idea to begin with, but still sad. This seemed like it was catching steam but ended up being too little to late for it. Hopefully whatever comes next doesn't suffer like this, because I really enjoyed this as it was going.

Users who are viewing this thread